To act as the SPOC and SME between Etihad Airways and the outsource partner, based on a set location within the outsource providers premises, proactively monitoring the performance of the outsource partner in delivering services to Etihad Airways in line with contractual obligations. In this role, the employee will be responsible for driving on site performance and quality. This will be accomplished by reviewing the attainment of KPIs, conducting quality call calibrations, dissemination of training materials, etc.
- Attend the performance review meetings with the outsource partner & provide regular site-specific insight to the SME Manager for the GCC performance review meetings.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales and process improvements, supporting the outsource provider in the delivery of product and process training.
- Clearly and effectively communicates Contact Centre performance to the EY SME Manager.
- Ensure adherence to company regulatory requirements such as data protection (GDPR), data privacy, etc. Assist in the BCP/DR implementation of the site.
- Responsible for the on-site outsource provider relationship and for the Etihad Airways Sales and Service offering.
- Ensure procedures are in place to formally measure and report on Service Level Agreement compliance, review productivity, Quality Assurance review, conduct quality calibrations, and provide feedback to the outsource provider.
- Review the delivery of all scorecard metrics and provides timely feedback to drive improvements to the overall delivery.
- Ensure that outsource providers employees are provided with the necessary tools and guidance to deliver against targets e.g. up-to-date information, briefings, feedback, and that the training information is kept up to date and relevant.
Qualification & Experience:
- University graduate, preferably with a qualification in quality assurance/quality frameworks.
- The post holder must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of contact center operations including airline reservation and ticketing, with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-changing environment is preferable.