Etihad Aviation Group is transforming business; as a young and ambitious airline, our focus is on innovation and on making Etihad truly an airline of choice for our guests around the world. As such, we are seeking talented and committed individuals, who are driven by a desire to deliver a world-class product and exceptional customer service. We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join the Global Sales team.
The role of the Sales Support Administrator is focused on three main areas: Contacting prospective and existing customers to sell Etihad products and services in line with the commercial strategy to generate quality revenue Providing analytical/administrative support to Sales Executives supporting customers as per defined commercial strategy, process and policy, comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health, and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Maintain promotional database by entering promotion details, regular and special prices, and promotions to provide update information to salesforce and ensure consistency of offered promotions
- Enter order and sales in the company’s system to ensure the delivery of the right product and services at the correct price and with the proper discount level with the utmost quality and efficiency.
- Gather, review and update customers information to ensure the accuracy of master data in defined Etihad systems
- In support of Sales, Executives collect, review and record sales, customer, market and competitor data and insights according to established policies
- Support the onboarding of new customers in line with established policies and procedures
- Maintain accurately and up to date information on all existing and prospective customers in Salesforce according to established policies and procedures
- Receive, record and issues sales data according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms & Conditions
Meet defined sales KPIs/SLAs
Qualification & Experience:
- Multicultural experience in dealing with people at all levels, including senior internal and external customers.
- 2 years’ experience of airline industry experience or airline reservation & ticketing
- Educated to diploma level