- Work closely with the production support team.
- Strong on global enterprise enablement.
- Responsible for functionally & process quality of SAP & implementation/improvement project life cycles.
- Work with SAP Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous regional & global business partners.
- Responsible for the Service to Repair thread on our S4/program, with a focus at a minimum on the following SAP modules: PM (Plant
- Maintenance), CS (Customer Service), and knowledge/experience on integration with SD (Sales & Distribution).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering, or Bachelor of Science required.