- Identifies and leverages inventory opportunities.
- Analyzes the usage of various fare products and optimises the fare products offered in the market.
- Works closely with Sales, Marketing and Network Planning to jointly maximize revenues on the allocated markets.
- Maintains sector knowledge and documentation for ready reference in terms of profiles on flights, business rules and competition updates and schedules.
- RASK improvement year over year
- Responsible for for meeting revenue targets for assigned flights.
- Ensuring optimal O&D mix and models.
- Understands the economics surrounding the flight as per the current and historical market demand, price elasticity, competition on the route, historical performance, ATV/LF
- Formulates, analyzes and evaluates revenue strategies
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree with minimum 65% marks. Candidate with degree/diploma in Travel and Tourism or course from I