gTech Global Customer Care (gGCC) is a solution-generating force that helps our sales teams and advertisers. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services and improve our products based on the evolving needs of our users. As a cross-functional and global team, it’s our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
- Drive operations to provide excellent customer experiences. Drive efficiency and business growth effectiveness through customer success.
- Interact with Global Vendor Management Office (VMO), Supplier Sourcing teams, HR, Legal, and Sales Finance to maintain infrastructure, drive efficiency, and secure budget.
- Conduct business reviews with our vendor partners. Manage relationships with existing vendor partners responsible for service delivery and other key stakeholders in GCC.
- Be the primary point of contact for vendors, communicate staffing needs and launch requirements, and work with vendors to test the adequacy of workflow documentation. Communicate needs for updates/clarifications to Project Management and Product.
- Manage, implement, and define projects in a fast-paced environment across disciplines and time zones. Drive ongoing service improvements and projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in vendor management/operations management.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in process and system improvement within customer service, operations, and/or sales.
Job Location: Haryana, India