The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) is a partner-focused organization that prides itself in providing great service, in creating innovative solutions, and most importantly, in having amazing people. We value having an open, inclusive and collaborative culture, where Googlers feel supported and able to do their best work. In offices around the globe, we foster and celebrate an environment where all team members feel welcomed and respected. OPG partners with online publishers and app developers around the world to grow their businesses using our portfolio of products including the AdSense, AdMob, and Google Ad Manager platforms. We offer a solutions-based approach across advertising, analytics, and site or app design, and pride ourselves in finding new opportunities for our partners to better engage users and advertisers. Over a million web publishers and app developers rely on our solution globally, and ultimately, we’re proud to enable Google to be one of the foremost funders of digital content in the world.
As a Strategic Partnership Manager, you’ll work with our most strategic web/app partners. You will be a trusted advisor to our partners, helping them identify not only the right products but also the right business strategies. Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you will be a key point of contact for our partners; helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for our products.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including leadership team and a broad spectrum of other functions, such as Product, Engineering, Finance and Marketing.
- Cross-promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partner relationships. Assist with partners’ business goals by proposing optimal and creative solutions.
- Manage our web publishing/app partners to optimize growth.
- Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges. Understand the client’s challenges/opportunities of growth.
- Build sustainable businesses and provide excellent partner experience by giving customers adequate attention.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of client-facing experience in sales, consulting, digital advertising, e-commerce or publishing.
Job Location: Haryana, India