Google’s line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google’s partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners and helping them find ways to grow using Google’s newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
Small and Medium businesses are the lifeblood of the economy. This opportunity is challenging and transformational. As the regional leaders, you will drive merchant acquiring and activation at scale. The spectrum of responsibilities across merchant signing, activation, continuous engagement requires a passion for working on the ground and getting it done. You independently manage key success metrics across the designated region and manage large multi-vendor feet on the street team. You will provide exceptional hands-on leadership in the trenches to vendor teams and make things happen on a daily and hourly basis. You will lead contributor to strategic direction for the larger business as it evolves from the ground up.
Google is passionate about organizing the world’s information and making it universally accessible and useful. As more Internet users come online around the world, we aim to address the needs of people in developing countries, including India, Indonesia and the Philippines. The needs and computing paradigm of these users are uniquely differentiated and we look forward to providing them with the best products and services to suit their growing digital lives.
- Deliver key regional performance metrics as a core contributor to onboarding small and medium retail businesses on Google Pay.
- Drive collaboration, thought leadership and execution for bringing Google Pay to SMBs across India.
- Ensure standards of training and sales enablement support to vendor feet-on-street teams in the market.
- Interface across teams to drive healthy growth of merchants coming onto Google Pay; contribute to innovative business and opportunities.
- Drive a transformational regional strategy and direction for merchant on-boarding, activation, servicing, and ongoing merchant engagement; Identify and prioritize key cities and geographies where we will roll out.
Qualification & Experience:
- Motivational leader, innovative thinker, team player, and has collaboration skills.
- MBA or masters degree.
- Understanding of distribution models with a track record of frontline execution, and relevant regional language.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, adept at change management, adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability in driving large-scale sales programs in the retail segment.
Job Location: Bangalore, India