Google is passionate about organizing the world’s information and making it universally accessible and useful. As more Internet users come online around the world, we aim to address the needs of people in developing countries, including India, Indonesia and the Philippines. The needs and computing paradigm of these users are uniquely differentiated and we look forward to providing them with the best products and services to suit their growing digital lives.
- Drive collaboration, thought leadership and execution for bringing Google Pay to SMBs across India.
- Drive a transformational regional strategy and direction for merchant on-boarding, activation, servicing and ongoing merchant engagement; Identify and prioritize key cities and geographies where we will roll out.
- Interface across teams to drive healthy growth of merchants coming onto Google Pay; contribute to innovative business and opportunities.
- Deliver key regional performance metrics as a core contributor to onboarding small and medium retail businesses on Google Pay.
- Ensure standards of training and sales enablement support to vendor feet-on-street teams in the market.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with data analytics and local nuances at the ground level.
Job Location: Haryana, India