- Understand information security policies and best practices in Ignite environments.
- Review and understand collected metrics from monitoring systems and be aware of patterns and anomalies.
- Provide technical and functional support to L1 Team with analytical feedback.
- Inform L3 team of proactive and reactive actions to ensure adherence to security policy.
- Responsible for incident investigation, evidence collection, diagnosis, recovery within defined SLA, and closing incidents.
- Accept, manage, and update Ignite platform service requests and incidents to ensure contracted Service Level Agreements are met.
Qualification & Experience:
- Facilitate effective and appropriate communication to all stakeholders to meet SLAs and expectations.
Participate in Service Improvement Plans.