The role is part of a talented team of security engineers and architects within HP Cybersecurity’s Architecture & Security Engineering team. Our security engineers are responsible for ensuring the security of HP products, solutions, and infrastructure. Our security engineers primarily perform manual testing with the assistance of automated tools to identify a complex set of vulnerabilities across a wide range of products and technologies.
- Resolves HP security issues related to security vulnerabilities, incidents, and threats through independent analysis and/or research.
- Identifies HP system vulnerabilities, attacks, and threats run analyses on security incidents and threats and researches appropriate countermeasures.
- Operates as a key team member on security teams and advises on methods to improve security solutions.
- Consults development and product teams on vulnerability remediation.
- Uses knowledge of the HP environment to scope the extent and impact of any vulnerability, attack, or breach.
- Develops, enhances, and maintains HP’s security solutions based on HP security system analysis, research, and incident resolution.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering or related area of study, or equivalent experience.