As a person, you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
Training in business management, project management, communication or equivalent. Strong project management skills. Strong documented leadership skills. Preferred: Knowledge of IKEA brand, culture, values and way of working
- Secure documents and platforms are updated and communicated
- Drive specific projects and assignments defined by the functional Manager
- Prepare, organizing and coordinating meetings, including preparation material, minutes, following up on actions, etc.
- Supporting the Digital Management team member across a range of initiatives and – organisational-, strategic- and operational tasks that support the effective and efficient functioning of the management team
- Plan, coordinate and administrate various activities and projects
- Prepare presentations, speeches and interviews
- Work across functions and in good collaboration with other IKEA businesses
- Prepare, organizing, and coordinating internal events (including planning support)
- Take an active role as a member of the functional management team
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience process-oriented work, preferably within IKEA. Strong project management skills.