- Ensure a safe and secure environment for co-workers and customers through training, audits, inspections, and follow up. This task includes ensuring that all safety and security systems are fully functional at all times to meet IKEA standards and national/local legal requirements.
- Be a valued business partner who drives for sustainable solutions and improves the profit of the store without jeopardizing the desired level of IKEA safety and security.
- Coordinate with the store’s Crisis Management Team and management for the handling of any emergency cases and provide appropriate action according to the IKEA Crisis Management rules.
- Complete incident reporting and logging into IRS, a monthly analysis of incident trends, reports to management and departments of trends, and investigation into the cause of trends.
- Ensure compliance with the IKEA Safety and Security Manual, IKEA rules and guidelines, and national and local legal requirements.
- Meet the desired level of IKEA safety and security by achieving positive results during SecCheck and insurance inspections.
- Ability to work independently and reliably on agreed safety and security actions.
- Demonstrate Leadership by Example.
- Ability to plan effectively, influence others, and follow up on changes implemented.
- Good communication and documentation skills in dealings with various levels of management.
- Highly perceptive with the ability to implement requests at short notice.
- Knowledge of relevant safety and security processes, tools, and working methods according to the work focus.
- Knowledge of national and local legal requirements.
- Passion for achieving results throughout the organization
- Good social skills and open accessibility.