In the role of Country Interior Design Leader, you are responsible for influencing and coaching Interior Design co-workers and designing outstanding home furnishing solutions to stimulate life at home interest and drive the Home furnishing movement. You are also responsible for leading home furnishing and life at home knowledge on the local market and creating a dialogue with customers.
- Encourage the Interior Design co-workers to improve their knowledge of people’s life at home and translate this knowledge into relevant, functional, aesthetic and commercial home furnishing solutions
- Be responsible for tailoring and completing inspiring, relevant and affordable interior design solutions through guidelines and leading development projects together with stores for non-standard components to drive demand for IKEA products
- Inspire peers and Interior Design co-workers with up-to-date knowledge about home furnishing, retailing and trends
- Actively support the development of the country business plan and HF&RD (Home Furnishing & Retail Design) action plan with interior design initiatives that are focused on growing the business and support long term profitability
- Be responsible for developing and adapting interior design solutions for market and unit specific needs within and outside the traditional customer base and opportunities in line with local commercial priorities and common guidelines