Simply because of your passion for business, environment, and people. If you see yourself in a role where you are in the driving seat for better procurement, then we are looking for you!
We believe that you have a genuine interest in securing a great customer experience and awareness of people´s life at home. That you have energy, drive, and commitment to deliver better products and services for many people.
We see you supporting and enabling your own and cross-functional team members to reach functional goals. Following processes and suggesting improvements. Giving input to decisions and implementing the required process/project updated. Ensuring customer satisfaction by being the link between customer, function, and IKEA.
- Secure consistency and interdependencies in the ways of working development toward other connected processes (within IKEA / IKEA procurement overall process landscape)
- Demonstrates willingness and contributes to change by taking necessary actions and adapt to new circumstances
- Drive and implement continuous improvement incl. IT solutions in relation to the S2P processes
- Contribute to securing S2P Rules & Guidelines (Policies)
- Contribute to the design & development of the S2P Processes & Procurement Framework
- Lead and facilitate the definition, design, and development of process development
- Support the implementation and establishment of the process
Qualification & Experience:
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Procurement experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar or equivalent role
- Project management skills