In the role of Country Interior Design Leader, you are responsible for influencing and coaching Interior Design co-workers and designing outstanding home furnishing solutions to stimulate life at home interest and drive the Home furnishing movement. You are also responsible for leading home furnishing and life at home knowledge on the local market and creating a dialogue with customers.
- Conduct yourself in accordance with common policies & procedures.
- Manage the Tenant component of the Handover process to Shopping Centre Team
- Manage the interface between Project, Real Estate, Service Organisation (e.g. Leasing) teams, and tenants
- Manage the tenant contributions versus budget
- Monitor the tenant’s project milestones in accordance with the lease and ensure the highest project opening rate.
- Maintain updates to common standardized procedures, specifications and manuals relating to all Tenant coordination matters.
- Lead, manage and support Project Tenant Coordination Team during development, delivery and opening/tenant turnover phase