- Coaching and conflict handling skills.
- Monitor and feedback on working methods, productivity, and quality on the team and individual level.
- Contribute to the operational implementation of the unit action plan within the team.
- Support in creating an inspiring and motivating work environment and atmosphere where co-workers have access to the information they need and user-friendly tools. Empower and coach co-workers through knowledge, confidence, trust, and motivation so they are always ready to support customers in the best way possible.
- Ability to find solutions for customers and operational issues.
- Ensure the right number of competent co-workers to secure the high quality for all customer contacts within the service level. Build a committed team with a strong culture based on customer focus, high performance, and pride in their work. Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting and coaching co-workers in their daily efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Passion for customer support and supporting customers in the best possible way, while reaching set goals.
- Good knowledge of the IKEA product and service range. Good computer skills. Knowledge about the IKEA Brand, culture, and values.
- Knowledge about customer care and how to meet the customer the IKEA way.
- Personal values reflect IKEA’s values. Passion for the IKEA product range, home furnishing, and peoples’ life at home. Enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment. Hungry for knowledge and a desire to increase skills in order to benefit the IKEA business and grow personally.
Qualification & Experience:
- Good knowledge about relevant Sales and Customer Relations processes, tools, and working methods. Knowledge about IKEA’s tone of voice. Knowledge about how to communicate with customers across contact methods.