- To secure our co-workers have the knowledge, confidence, responsibility, authority, and desire to support customer queries and that they achieve this is an efficient and simple way.
- Work with my manager to identify the root cause of recurring problems, agreeing and implementing improved ways of working, and following-up to ensure we have been successful in resolving the problem for future customers. Where appropriate work with colleagues in other functions to implement changes which will improve our customers’ satisfaction.
- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the customer relations plan and take ownership of its delivery.
- Co-workers are ready and available to help customers
- Educate the team to understand the IKEA Concept, and ensuring that they read and use the appropriate manuals and other educational tools to help maximize our customers’ shopping experience.
- Support the co-worker when they cannot resolve a customer’s need, dealing positively and quickly with issues raised by our customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven leadership knowledge in a people-centric organization.
- Cost and budget management.
- Understanding of all aspects of the home-to-home shopping experience.