- Performing basic level of acceptance testing
- Defining the scope of the build or project with architects and PMs
- Develop a deep understanding of end-users and clients
- Review Test cases and perform Functional and User Acceptance Testing.
- Manage change requests effectively and ensure appropriate documentation, testing and sign-offs are received as per the process
- Ensure the accurate flow of client ask, information from product managers to develop error-free stories for development
- Communicate and clarify the requirements for the development and testing teams. Coordinate closely with the teams to ensure the project is on track.
- Work with the end-users/clients to help them understand the changes/new solution
- Prepare use cases, business requirements documents (BRD), system requirements specification (SRS) documents, and other functional documents
- Interact with the technology team and help them understand the business aspects of the solution
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent client-facing interpersonal-influencing and mediation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate technical and business
- Ability to think critically and analytically to solve the problem
- Ability to work under pressure managing expectations of various stakeholders