- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution, and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture, and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
- You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews, and unit test plan reviews.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high-quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management, and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Basics of business domain to understand the business requirements
- Good understanding of the technology and domain
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLID design principles, and modeling methods
- Analytical abilities, Strong Technical Skills, Good communication skills
- Awareness of the latest technologies and trends
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills