- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, and design and deployment
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes, and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should have excellent hands-on experience on various Workday Integration technologies like (Studio, EIB, Core connectors, PECI/PICOF), a minimum of 2-3 years of exclusive workday experience is required.
- Should have functional knowledge on at least 2 Workday modules (Core HCM/Payroll interface/Comp&Ben/Recruitment etc).
- Candidate should have excellent and proven Workday technical skills like (Web services/ APIs), a minimum of 2-3 years of exclusive workday experience is required.
- Should have extensive working experience on Calculated fields in integrations, data migrations, minimum 2-3 years exclusive workday experience is required.