- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes, and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value-adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, and design and deployment
Qualification & Experience:
- Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, and Support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java-centric enterprise application systems.
- Ensure continual knowledge management, Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- In-depth hand’s application development experience in Appian BPM.