- As a part of the consulting organization, you will be responsible for implementing elements of the Information management strategy. You will define, design, implement, and operate Information processes to satisfy Information Management policy in the client organization.
- Conduct workshops and interview sessions, and surveys with various stakeholders of the BI solution to understand current user requirements, physical implementation, future expectations, technical challenges, and solution scalability.
- You will work with the client to ensure Information within their area is accurately defined and modeled within the business information model, and for providing these definitions for approval by the Information Owners.
- As an Information Management lead, you will be responsible for reinforcing a culture of treating Information as an asset within the business, and for developing and embedding processes and controls for the Information managed in Client Organization.
- Review of existing BI deployment and its alignment with the organization’s BI vision and objectives.