- You will be required to assess the target application/landscape to identify the problem statement, problem and solution definition, and execution. ,
- Mentor and contribute to internal capability building, practice development activities, and process improvement initiatives relevant to the design stream. ,
- Participate in relevant external marketing events to build a brand, new customer pipeline through marketing initiatives. ,
- Conceptualize and guide the preparation of collaterals, PoV, and other marketing material to create awareness about Experience Design service offerings within and outside the organization.,
- Develop and publish leading viewpoints (PoVs) through thought leadership and go-to-market activities. ,
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience of having delivered solutions in the realm of User Experience Design preferably using both traditional waterfall and lean/agile UX methodology.