- Knowledge of automation testing tools is an advantage.
- Test Execution – uses automation, performance, and/or any other specialized testing tool to execute the respective scripts, executes the manual test cases, modifies the scripts as required, identifies defects, classifies, and raises defects.
- Project Planning and Tracking – Participates in client status meetings jointly with the team as required.
- Implementation – Performsss go-live activities such as production verification as per the Implementation Plan in order to ensure that the application runs in the production environment without any issues.
- Prepares and submits daily status reports to the lead
- Should be able to Effectively execute Test Scripts as per Company norms
- Should be able to anchor Knowledge Management
- Creates a performance test analysis report in order to support closure.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in testing comprising of 1 year of .Net development.