- Design and build cubes while performing custom scripts.
- Develop and implement ETL routines according to DWH design and architecture.
- Create best practices for data loading and extraction.
- Facilitate requirements gathering using expert listening skills and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of business customers.
- Plan, create, coordinate, and deploy data warehouses.
- Develop data architecture, data modeling, and ETFL mapping solutions within a structured data warehouse environment.
- Experienced in using Open source technologies (Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Pig, Kafka, etc.); Designed and built a data warehouse, streaming architecture, and machine learning pipelines;
- Develop reporting applications and data warehouse consistency.
- Supervise design throughout the implementation process.
Qualification & Experience:
- The person should have 4-8 Years of experience as a Data Engineer.