- Willing to take up risk and be innovative
- Think, argue, analyze, strategize and iterate.
- An eye for usability, minimalism and simplicity
- Analyze ‘what’ and not “how” the user does it.
- Work with Product Managers/ Product designers to communicate specs, ensure correct implementation and work through any problems encountered.
- Be a designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of the organization.
- Be a good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions with Product Managers.
- Well aware of UX/UI approaches and methodologies research, interviews, personas, task analysis, sitemap, wireframing(complete with annotation) and prototyping.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in UX/UI designing on web, mobile, User Centricity, Idea Generation and validation and Craftsmanship.