- Demonstrated experience as an individual contributor with customer focus and service orientation with solid leadership and coaching skills.
- Ability to handle escalations
- Practical understanding of Ansible, DataDog, Docker, Kafka, Keycloak, and implementation of the solutions based upon these tools is preferred.
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively with customers, third-party vendors, and partners.
- Proficiency with Customer Relationships Management (CRM) software such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Proven ability to learn and apply new skills and processes quickly and train others in the team.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge about Cluster, Cloud/VM based solution deployment, and management, including knowledge about networking, servers, and storage.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have completed a minimum of one project end-to-end in a technical DevOps role, preferably in a global organization.