Business Operations is leading the DevOps transformation at Mastercard through our tooling and by being an advocate for change & standards throughout the development, quality, release, and product organizations. We need team members with an appetite for change and pushing the boundaries of what can be done with automation. Experience in working across development, operations, and product teams to prioritize needs and to build relationships is a must.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead Mastercard in DevOps automation and best practices.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Take a holistic approach to problem-solving, by connecting the dots during a production event thru the various technology stack that makes up the platform, to optimize mean time to recover
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide a feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns
- Maintain services once they are life by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, scripting, pipeline management, and software design.