Mastercard® Global Data Repository—a leading technology repository that houses enhanced information (daily transactions from MasterCard issuers plus data from vendors such as airlines and hotels). GDR powers multiple Mastercard commercial products and provides enriched data to Mastercard smartdata.gen2, a scalable, global, web-based solution of payment data and information management.
- Support business with technical queries and impact analysis
- Perform technical peer reviews and contribute to design discussions
- Document learnings and knowledge capsules for the long term benefit of the team
- Break stories into the smallest possible piece of work and contribute to elaborations, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Design, Development, review & deployment of projects
- Participate & contribute in requirement elaboration sessions, design the solution, point the stories and deliver them within the iteration
- Multitask and be able to work with teams across geographies
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with multiple global customers
- Good understanding & experience with software development processes such as Scrum preferably SAFe
- Additional knowledge of Unix, C, C++, and Shell scripting will be preferred.