Mastercard Advisors is the services arm of Mastercard (MA) and is a key component to Mastercard’s differentiation, innovation, and success. Mastercard Advisors support Financial Institutions, Retailers and Commerce, Acquirers, Processors, and Governments around the world to solve complex business problems using unrivaled data, consulting, and execution capabilities.
The Cyber Security Consulting expert will be responsible for developing cybersecurity solutions within D&S to help to solve our clients’ enterprise security issues. Leveraging the existing business development and pipeline management discipline, the expert for cybersecurity consulting product delivery will work with in-market sales, delivery, and product teams, to lead colleagues in the sales and delivery of related work and represent D&S with senior clients and at top tier forums and conferences.
- Global travel as needed to drive consistent approach and execution across regions
- Work with Product Lead and colleagues to grow D&S cybersecurity consulting business with offerings leveraging subject matter expertise and existing Mastercard assets.
- Maintain and deliver cyber defense solutions working with Mastercard D&S delivery and corporate security teams.
- Help create D&S products around ethical hacking /cyber defense exercises and cybersecurity diagnostics targeting Mastercard clients world-wide.
- Drive cybersecurity thought-leadership in D&S and Mastercard
- Support to achieve targets on key MA related metrics (e.g. solution sales/implementation support, speed to market, customer performance) to differentiate the company
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with cloud orchestration technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience in a security consulting role (manager or higher) preferably with a consultancy but could be in an internal consultative role
- Comprehensive TCP/IP knowledge
- Experience with various cloud computing vendors such as Azure and AWS
- Working knowledge of security services and functions such as firewalls, ID/PS, HIDS, SIEM, etc
- Programming/Scripting language experience: Python, Go, Bash, etc.
- Knowledge of Information Security Standards and best practices such as ISO27001, CObIT