- The team will be leading the quality transformation and working to facilitate the best DevTestOps practices across Switching Solutions.
- Unlike similar quality/testing roles in other organizations, the Quality Engineering position at MasterCard requires firm knowledge and hands-on software development to work closely with developers and leads to build test scenarios, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
- Quality Engineering at Switching Solutions is a dedicated team of software quality engineers leading quality initiatives across various applications.
- This position will be responsible for driving best practices around Quality, Functional testing, Exploratory testing, and adoption of Development services (Development Collaboration, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.),
- Understands automated test suites with code, front end GUI automation, service layer testing as it applies to environment and test data usage.
- Comprehends user stories to understand task items per story in the context of all levels of testing (unit, functional, integration, and regression).
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be capable of leading test initiatives and should have hands-on experience on the below-listed skillset.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience in DevOps in a large enterprise environment and the ability to implement cloud-based DNA practices.(Must)