- The GBSC Automation team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, innovative mindsets, and a variety of technical skills.
- The GBSC Automation team provides automation solutions for daily business processes. The team’s customers rely on this highly skilled team to provide an efficient automated solution to daily business processes.
- Produce documents and presentations for communicating innovations, ideas, or discoveries.
- The group acts as an idea incubator supporting the Shared Services Organization initiatives by providing innovative and disruptive solutions to automate business processes.
- This position requires the management of the full product development lifecycle. The correct candidate will be able to communicate with customers, gathers business requirements, translate business requirements into technical requirements, develop a reliable solution, and maintain this solution.
- Develop automation solutions to existing business processes to extend the process automation capability aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations via cutting edge automation tools and technics.
- Support the evolution of GBSC automation by continuously developing new solutions to existing team processes and tools.
- Responsible for the full development lifecycle of the automation projects
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in IT/Programming (.NET or Java), Analytics (Database, SQL)
- Practical knowledge of a programming language
- Experience in managing server/client infrastructure and connectivity
- Experience in IT/Programming/Analytics consulting
- At least 3 full software development life cycle on analytics or systems integration engagements across strategy, design, and implementation