The Project Manager is an experienced, highly impactful role responsible for driving value in technology initiatives within a matrixed organization comprised of geographically dispersed and varied business and technology stakeholders. This role shall execute strategic efforts and be accountable for technology project delivery across McAfee ensuring both immediate delivery and sustainable operations capability. This role shall have a focus on delivering integrated projects as an effective and adaptable change leader capable of defining and executing end to end approaches that support the strategic goals of the organization.
- Reduce or improve obstacles to project performance and delivery by applying needed controls and escalating.
- Work with teams while driving the pace of delivery, ensuring execution against established baseline schedules while maintaining quality.
- Develop and strengthen relationships across all areas of McAfee, partnering with sponsoring collaborators, functional executives, and partners to improve project strategy.
- Lead project team meetings to ensure goals are accomplished, ensure management of partner communications; report against goals and success measures during execution on defined intervals to internal management.
- Work with partners to monitor and report project health, evaluating and capturing risks while assessing their potential impacts as delivery challenges.
- Manage oversight of projects financial planning and management; establish budgets, tracking actuals to plan and monitor and reporting variance.
- Improve best practices by incorporating feedback and lessons learned into evergreen project processes for repeatable application on future projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 plus years of experience in technology project management roles.