Provide technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support personnel who are diagnosing and troubleshooting complex electro/mechanical equipment, computer systems, complex software, or networked and wireless systems. Respond to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software. Report design, and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. May be involved in customer installation and training. Provide support to customer/users where the product is technical. This job will report to the Manager, Technical Support.
- Can interpret multiple Windows logs, dumps, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows OS. MAC and Linux will be added advantage.
- Use team members’ expertise to deliver resolutions to customers
- Have an understanding of Windows troubleshooting tools
- Work in a team with assorted expertise
- Handle multiple cases at the same time with varying degrees of severity
- Understanding of Server Roles, Domain Nomenclature, User rights administration
- You have excellent knowledge of the latest Windows OS, MAC, Linux with the latest editions
- Attempt to provide resolutions on the first interaction with customers
- Should understand the Windows Boot Process, files involved during the Windows boot process.
- Update customers on the progress of their cases on a regular-basis
- Knowledge of McAfee Security products would be an advantage. ( ePolicy Orchestrator, Data Protection )
- Have a good understanding of Active Directory, Domain account creation, Windows Server
Qualification & Experience:
- knowledge Microsoft Exchange Servers, VMware, Esx and cloud technologies