Software Engineers conduct or participate in diverse research and work with design, layout, and hardware engineers in the design, development, and use of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software. Determine computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develop solutions to problems using formal education and formal software process.
- Stay on track with the latest technologies for the domain and apply the experience to improve the product features.
- Develop and own features/escalations and ensure the product aligns with the business, clients, and partners’ strategies and requirements.
- Provide solutions that meet the timeline, quality, and costs for the projects and deliverable elements. Solutions must meet the preset goals for quality, security, and performance.
- Gather technical requirements and specifications from customers and partners.
- Collaborate with product managers, partners, and business groups to categorize and describe solutions for business and technical requirements.
- Analyze and articulate current technological solutions and proposed valued alternatives wherever required.
- Explain the status and value of the proposed design/Solution to partners.
- Design solutions for your team and oversee code reviews.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have 12+ Years of technical experience in product development