A software architect manages the technical direction of a project. Our mission is to make high-level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Determine coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements. We perform pathfinding and survey technologies. Work with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry and between developers and project managers to evaluate the feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- You report to the Engineering Manager.
- You have a “startup” mentality who hits the ground running.
- You work with other developers throughout the development process.
- Understand user requirements; design applications and APIs for devices that meet real-world scenarios. Solve and explain complex problems with application design, and user experiences.
- You connect with the other team or 3rd party vendors to integrate functional components.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have experience with Objective C, Swift programming APNS, Memory Management Unit Test cases, Code Coverage, Automation
- You have experience in design patterns, Algorithms Instruments: Allocation, Leaks Crash, and Debugging skills
- Experience with iOS frameworks (Cocoa Touch Framework, Location, Core Data, Audio/Video, Maps, In-App purchase, VPN)
- 8+ years of experience in software development of which 5+ years of experience iOS application design