Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Developing automated unit test cases and functional test cases for all delivered, to be integrated to Automation framework and deployable to post-build test runs
- Ensuring reusable, testable, and efficient code using Java and other related technologies
- Conducting code review with and for peers
- Implementing back-end architecture that can scale to a large number of concurrent users
- Operating in Agile/Scrum methodology, building the service platform
developing solutions using System services that will be consumed across multiple services, devices and platforms
- Contributing to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have graduated at least.