Ministry of Home Affairs
- Support product manager in development of new products/ services.
- Drive data analytics and manage large data warehousing.
- Manage customer relationships with technical teams at multiple stakeholder locations.
- Engage with operations team, product manager and vendor to identify and remedy issues and challenges.
- Engage with System Integrators to facilitate deployment and minimize downtime of all products/ services.
- Generate timely MIS dashboards and reports for multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitate engagement or procurement of services of support vendors.
- Mange vendor development team, review remedial processes and ensure delivery of technical assistance.
- Plan and deploy MIS and decision support tools for all projects of MHA.
- Manage SLAs for hardware and software products.
Qualification & Experience:
- B. Tech/ M. Tech/M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ M.C.A.
- 24/7 uptime of all products. MIS and decision support tools and customer relationships.
- Multiple development tools languages and programming like Java, Microsoft technologies, Python etc.
- PMP/equivalent project management qualifications/applications.
- Successful completion of any other tasks assigned.
Company: Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Location: New Delhi, India