Ministry of Home Affairs
- Officers of the rank of Sub-Inspector of Police or of equivalent rank in the Pay Band 2, Rs 9300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- with five years’ service in the grade including two years of experience in Finger Print Analysis.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of a receipt of applications.
- Officers from any State or Union Territory Police Force or Central Government Departments and passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience possessed by the Officer
Company: Ministry of Home Affairs
Job Location: New Delhi, India