Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CE&S organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
- Partner with sister teams (BI & Taxonomy) to enable data availability, data quality and integrity, and Taxonomy alignment
- Drive end to end insights creation-to-consumption lifecycle, leading business problem definition, hypotheses formulation, designing and delivering the solution
- Develop and maintain high-quality reports and insights to support MORs, MBRs, and other Rhythm of business events.
- Support business strategy by providing valuable business insights in the areas of workforce management, capacity planning, workforce productivity, and resource management
- Support Resource management and Business operations through ad hoc analysis and rich standard insights assets to identify hot pockets in the business and determine underlying causes.
- Drive consistency, adoption & integration of quality standards. Ensure compliance with the data security and privacy policies
- Engage with Operations functions leads to determine decision support insights required to enable key workforce planning capabilities or enhance feature sets in current tools
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years work experience in Business Analytics or related field working on large-scale complex programs focused on Data & Analytics.