This opportunity for you is to be part of the revolution in modern PC management and be a part of the MMD Service Reliability Engineering team. You will be constantly challenged as the service expands to provide broader capabilities to customers. You will support customers using the MMD service rather than on-premises PC management products, and to work in collaboration with multiple Microsoft engineering teams such as Windows, Office, Intune, and Defender.
- Lead troubleshooting investigations to bring quicker issue resolution complex problems impacting our customers, to improve our customer experience and drive MMD service improvements.
- Perform methodical change operations and validation tests to measure effectiveness and expected outcomes.
- Liaise between our customers and other engineering teams across Microsoft when product expertise is required.
- Identify emerging trends or recurring scenarios for our technologies and drive improvement feedback/repair items into our MMD engineering team.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 6 years of Technical Escalation Support experience (in a Tier 2/3 environment) including experience in a customer-facing or customer technical support role