Our team of Project Managers comprises an unusual mix of project/program management and consulting skills, along with a passion for technology. We are responsible for keeping the project team working on the highest priority tasks, removing risks and impediments, maintaining on track financials, and leading communications with stakeholders and the end Customer. As a trusted advisor to our Customers, you will be responsible for the successful execution of one or more projects at a time, providing guidance, coaching, and project leadership. By mentoring and influencing, you will drive the highest quality and the strongest sense of Customer focus on each project, while helping to achieve both Customer satisfaction and Microsoft targets. We also play a key role in ensuring our business is empowered to make decisions and assess portfolio health, through accurate forecasting and project health status submissions.
- Maintain high team & customer satisfaction levels.
- Reports on program level status for the program team and delivery status to Executive stakeholders
- Manage project interdependencies, critical path, milestones, and deliverables to ensure successful implementation and roll-out
- Track, manage, and report program financials – Identify risk to project budget and work with project teams to remediate
- Manage partners & ensure good quality project delivery
- Identifies scope change and leads efforts to develop, estimate, and communicate budget and schedule impacts
- Participate in, facilitate post-project, and phase reviews to cultivate a learning organization
- Ensure high-quality delivery without any escalations.
- Identifies and supports key program objectives, risks, and drivers and creates plans to manage these elements
- Status reporting & managing executive communications.
- Contribute to Domain initiatives
- Maintain Readiness through different training programs & certifications.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months + career break with relevant IT experience pre-break.