A Partner Technical Advisor (PTA) is a service delivery focused subject matter expert. They are responsible for incident metrics such as Customer Satisfaction (quality of the support experience), frontline engineer technical readiness and process compliance. They provide in-depth technical and subject matter expertise for one or more services or scenarios. Their primary accountability is to the engineers at a support vendor (also known as a supplier or delivery partner), focusing on the higher volume services and engaging through technical and subject matter expert mentorship, readiness and escalation management. They are expected to contribute to technical expertise and issue resolution globally.
- As a technical/program SME, collaborate with all stakeholders to identify and recommend technical/program process and tool opportunities, leading with innovation within their scope and prioritizing needs when beyond.
- Manage collaboration activities (reactive, proactive, cross-team for complex cases, overall process)
- Release Management and Deployment for Delivery Partners (ensure it happens, do not own directly)
- Partner with the Support Delivery Manager (SDM) and CSS Training teams to address any readiness gaps, ensuring findings and remediations shared across Delivery Partners and LOBs, as applicable.
- Contribute to Supportability activities (case analysis and case pattern recognition, deflection initiatives, and other Supportability improvements working with Stakeholders like Supportability Program Managers)
- Provider Readiness Content (identify the need for and create content; contribute to readiness efforts where you are the Subject Matter Expert (SME))
- Provide Frontline Technical or Sales Operations Oversight to Delivery Partners
- Own case management duties (incoming inspection, escalations, tech reviews/triage, wellness, reduced time to… measures)
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to monitor multiple communication channels, review reports, organize