- Improve internal efficiency and customer happiness by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes and tools.
- Ability to go technically deep across M365 services (at least level 200-300), and actively seek solutions to customer needs and communicate trends to leadership.
- Be responsible for the customer’s support experience with M365 working closely with engineering
- Support M365 customers via multiple of modalities in a 24x7x365 global support delivery team.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on at least one core workload (SharePoint, InTune, Exchange, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams) in order to assist a broad set of customers.
- Build a close working relationship with other engineering teams related to assigned service areas (ie, Messaging, Collaboration, Device Management, Admin), to leverage in case of escalations, as well as to drive product improvements
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1-2 years of experience working with customers on M365, application development, and deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent work experience