We are looking for an intellectually curious, customer-obsessed Support Engineering Manager, who has a demonstrated track record in building teams through effective and strong leadership and has empowered people to help customers succeed. As a Support Engineering Manager (SEM), you will focus on building and leading a high performing team of engineers. You will be responsible for ensuring our teams provide a positive support experience, which includes being responsive to our customers and effectively partnering with stakeholders on the most critical problems for Microsoft customers. You will represent Microsoft to our customers and will work directly with our most relevant internal groups to drive change that enhances the customer experience. You will act as the voice of the customer to internal audiences such as the Microsoft Engineering Group, leveraging the culture of customer obsession at Microsoft to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Prioritization skills to manage multiple requests and deliver in a timely manner.
- Self-directed learner, capable of ramping up quickly and learning & leveraging current tools and processes, to guide the team in providing excellent service to Microsoft Partners on the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to enable you to articulate complex problems succinctly.
- Collaboration and team building across all levels of leadership. Drive a culture where people can do their best work.
- Analytic thinking with attention to detail. Review team process documentation and provide knowledgeable feedback and look for continuous opportunities to optimize and drive efficiency while creating high satisfaction.
- Organizational agility and leadership. Able to develop and maintain good working relationships across functional groups. Ability to work independently, while in a team environment.
- Organizational skills to be able to document and quickly reference information and knowledge provided by internal resources.
- Drive for results in the face of obstacles. Ability to identify a red flag or roadblocks in the processes. Report and address them in a proactive and timely manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in program leadership of customer, partner, or client satisfaction measurement and improvement