This is an individual contributor role but will work very closely with the respective leads in each business and entity and stakeholders across corporate office both in India and the US.
The role reports to India Financial Controller who has overall responsibility for budgeting accounting, reporting, treasury, and statutory compliances for all businesses and entities in India.
- Responsible to manage the budgeting, monthly reporting process
- Responsible for all tax, statutory and regulatory compliances of the legal entity- IT, IDT, RBI, IT, ROC, etc.
- Responsible for Transfer Pricing study and compliance of all contemporaneous documentation requirements mandated by law and practice
- Translate the Statutory & regulatory changes to impact on business operations
- Driving toward Green on Compliance Tracker through timely and accurate compliance of all returns and payments
- Responsible to maintain and monitor books for various requirements; a) US GAAP accounts for parent company b) Statutory books for Indian Company law/ Indian GAAP c) Tax books as per Income-Tax requirements
- Responsible to ensure that all statutory compliances including adhering to FEMA rules are followed while handling all foreign currency transactions.
- Experience with strong organization pedigree is important.
- Strong understanding of Bookkeeping, Accounting, Budgeting, and Close processes
- Strong relevant experience from the industry and public accounting with extensive knowledge on tax and ERP (SAP functional knowledge is desirable)
- In-depth Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Taxes including International Taxes
- Worked in Business Finance areas
Qualification & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant, with strong academic achievements
- 7-10+ years’ relevant experience post qualification.
Job Location: Hyderabad, India