If you are looking for an opportunity to quickly build out a team from scratch, we’d love to hear from you. This team will be a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers and PMs, who will focus on the cutting edge of security on the Windows platform, and impact over a billion users every month. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about Windows as a platform, interested in impacting over a billion users month over month, working on securing and enhancing the platform against a continuously evolving security landscape, and being the leader to establish and build such a team.
- A core responsibility of the team will be to proactively innovate to get ahead on securing the platform and improving productivity for our customers.
- You will build a team that handles cutting edge security issues in Windows- a core part of our competitive advantage.
- You will lead and continue to develop and grow the competencies of our team across both the Program Management and Engineering disciplines and collaborate closely with teams across the globe to serve our global customer base with improved agility.
- Being a global team brings unique leadership opportunities, allowing you to practice and develop leadership competencies unparalleled at Microsoft.
- As a leader in IDC, you will have the opportunity to partner with organizational leaders across many product groups (Azure Compute, Office for Android, Dynamics, Teams, etc) to continue to lead our transformation in the growth mindset, diversity and inclusion, and management excellence.
- Your responsibilities will span beyond CSD.
- You will build a team that will grow into Windows experts building experience and expertise on all core Windows components including Kernel, Drivers, Storage, Networking, Security, Setup, Browsers, Developer Experience, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of others, with a track record of attracting, retaining and developing a highly engaged diverse and inclusive team”
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Proven ability to drive alignment and teamwork across organizational boundaries and across geolocations
- Ability to travel internationally to meet with Team counterparts in other geographic locations and customers from around the world.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of engineering experience with over 5 years leading teams
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Job Location: Hyderabad, India