- Preferably knowledge of SPSS
- Persons with research bent of mind on rural development, particularly Community Radio, will be preferred.
- Should be well versed with quantitative and qualitative research tools and techniques.
- Good communication skills in English and Telugu (Telangana slang).
- Certificate course in MS Office.
- Should be ready to travel on a need basis.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair for writing research reports.
- Maybe a good team leader.
Qualification & Experience:
- The minimum experience between 2 to 5 years in the relevant field
Job Location: Hyderabad, India