Oil India Limited
- To qualify in Computer Based Test (CBT) a Candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC, ST, and PwBD).
- A person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) may opt for Scribe as per Govt. Directives. In such case compensatory time of 40 minutes (i.e. 20 minutes per hour) shall be given.
- CBT will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Total marks in the CBT will be 100, with one (01) mark for each correct answer. 3. There will be negative marking in CBT, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of the test will be 02(two) hours.
- The type/ model of questions will be in a multiple-choice question (MCQ) format and the answers are to be submitted online/computer interface at the assigned Test Centre.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidate(s) will be required to carry a Government issued Photo Identity Proof for the CBT and Skill & Proficiency Test. The original Photo Identity Proof shall be checked and verified during the tests. A self-attested photocopy Of the same shall also be collected along with the Admit Card during the CBT and Skill & Proficiency test. Candidate(s) are advised to retain a copy of the Admit Card for future reference. Valid Govt. Photo Identity Proof like Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Voter ID card, Passport, etc. shall be accepted. Candidate(s) without valid Govt. Photo Identity Proof shall not be allowed to appear for the CBT and Skill & Proficiency Test, wherever applicable.