- Assist Deportee-INAD Handling staff, in order to check if any additional help is required.
- Encourage team members and peers to come up with bright ideas and generate service improvement feedback.
- Accountable and responsible to execute safety responsibilities in accordance with Safety System Management Manual.
- Display excellent motivational leadership, delegation, and mentoring in order to facilitate customer satisfaction.
- Check on all counters and the serviceability of equipment, availability of stationery, and overall organization of counters on a timely basis in order to be prepared for the handling of passengers as well as disruptive situations.
- Support all team members and peers to build morale and ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards. Encourage a friendly and professional multicultural work environment.
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passenger at check-in, boarding gates, special services, and ramp by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers, baggage, and cargo are handled in an efficient manner.
- Strive with your team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Assist to locate missing passengers by means of paging and physical search and clearing them through to the boarding gates. Inform Airport Services Supervisor or Airport Services Duty
- Officer if any congestion situation is faced so the boarding gates can be duly informed and proactive action taken.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 3 Years of Experience