- Maintain, contribute and adhere to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Learn and use core AWS technologies to design and then build available and scalable backend web services and customer-facing APIs.
- Create from the ground up a new, world-class user experience using the latest in front-end UX platforms and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Build structure, reusable code, and libraries for future use
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
- Deeply understand and work with a variety of developer tools across the spectrum of the software development lifecycle.
- Advanced understanding of emerging web technologies
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Iterate, test new ideas, and shape the future vision for developer tools that operate in the cloud.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of the latest developer tools across the software development workflow (coding, building, deployment, operations, task tracking, real-time communication)
- A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline from the premier institute
- 3+ years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 1.5 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring, & Hibernate