- Performs medical pre-review (reference check) of promotional material and medical to medical material to ensure:
- The claims are accurate, truthful, not misleading and aligned with Core Claims, Common Technical and/or other regulatory documents.
- The references are adequate, and they fully support the relevant claims.
- The claims are consistent with the specified reference label used
- Supervision and review of promotional material, Global Medical Product Evaluation (GMPE), and publications work performed by the associates in order to provide high quality and timely service.
- Providing support to the Medical Affairs group including but not limited to ad-hoc literature searches, reviews and summaries, preparation of slide decks.
- Support for major regulatory agency submissions, Clinical Overviews, Health Hazard Assessments, listings and summarizing the results of the above research to the required standard.
- Develop abstracts, posters, manuscripts, congress presentations and slide decks for the Hospital BU as per the required needs.
- Researching literature databases, internal and external repositories to support the evaluation of Health Hazard Assessments and the benefit-risk of Pfizer products.
- Ensuring delivery of all required activities within expected timelines and on budget.
- Reviewing therapy area sales training material for accuracy and alignment. This may also include supporting the registry work.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience for medical graduates, PhDs & masters in life sciences/ more than 6 years of relevant experience for science graduates.