- Contribute to the completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that supporting Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) relevant documentation is generated and maintained.
- The support Engineering team in planning and overseeing the preventative maintenance for filling equipment.
- Provide input to capital project design with respect to equipment selection and specifications that create project approaches that minimize life cycle costs.
- Support maintenance work management and the installation, commissioning, qualification of equipment.
- Follow up and communicates schedule to all resources, i.e. maintenance, production, outside services, stores, and engineering.
- Responsible for pest control management in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) and Pfizer internal requirements.
- Manage the status of work control and backlog for work order submission to work order completion.
- Manage all the utility documents and drawings and ensure all of them are sorted and archived properly.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in reliability based maintenance practices