- Ensures adherence to Pinnacle 21 CDISC validation checks and high-quality programming standards in their daily work
- Exhibits routine and occasionally complex problem-solving skills, seeking direction when appropriate
- Will be knowledgeable of software development practices as defined within Pfizer’s CDISC development framework
- Accountable for the quality and timely delivery of enterprise, study, and asset level deliverables of standard statistical programming encompassing the following areas: CDISC SDTM, ADaM, and TLF generation
- Works with statisticians and programming leads to ensure clear specifications for their programmed deliverables are in place.
- Demonstrate experience working as part of a software development team and fundamental SDLC processes
- Ensures excellence in the understanding of CDISC IG requirements, NCI Control Terminology, and programming of analysis-ready datasets, tables, listings, and figures for which they are responsible