Reserve Bank of India
Complete Information Available Here
Name of the Vacant Post(s):
- Medical Consultant
Applications are invited by the Reserve Bank of India (the Bank) from eligible candidates belonging to UR (Unreserved) category for preparing a panel to fill up one (01) post of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) in UR (Unreserved) category on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensary at the Bank’s premises located at Reserve Bank of India, 3rd Floor, F. Kapsanga Building, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram-796 001.The application from eligible candidates should reach “The General Manager & Officer-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India, 3rd Floor, F. Kapsanga Building, Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram-796 001 on or before December 18, 2020.
- The applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant should have minimum two years’ experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s premises at the aforementioned location.
- The remuneration of the Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
- The contract for engagement will be for a period of three (03) years. There will not be any renewal for engagement on completion of the period of contract.
- The Bank will be conducting an interview for the shortlisted eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who will not be called for the interview.
- After the interview the shortlisted applicants will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms, before entering into contract with the Bank for rendering services as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant.
- The candidate selected for the post will be appointed subject to his/her being found medically fit and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
- The selected applicant shall have to sign an agreement with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.